- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Jan-64
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NEMO antibody can be used for the detection of IKKγ by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.2 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: NEMO antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IKBKG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FIP3, NEMO, NF-kappa-B essential modulator, FIP-3, IP, IP1, IP2, FIP3, IPD2, Fip3p, AMCBX1, ZC2HC9, IKK-gamma, IKKgamma
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003630.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504631
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8517
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IκB kinase γ subunit; inhibitor of κ light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells, kinase γ. NF-κB is associated with IκB proteins in the cell cytoplasm, which inhibit NF-κB activity. The IκB kinase (IKK) phosphorylates IκB, and mediates IκB degradation and NF-κB activation. IKK is a serine protein kinase. γ subunit is part of the IKK complex.
- 1: May, M. J., D'Acquisto, F., Madge, L. A., Glockner, J., Pober, J. S., Ghosh, S. Selective inhibition of NF-kappa-B activation by a peptide that blocks the interaction of NEMO with the I-kappa-B kinase complex. Science 289: 1550-1554, 2000.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7283
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $565.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.