- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Other, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 730-979 of human NEK9 (NP_149107.4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat thymus
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 107kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NEK9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NEK9, KIAA1995, NERCC, NERCC1, Nercc1 kinase, NIMA-related kinase 8, NIMA-related kinase Nek8, NIMA-related kinase 9, NimA-related protein kinase 9
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 91754
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the NimA (never in mitosis A) family of serine/threonine protein kinases. The encoded protein is activated in mitosis and, in turn, activates other family members during mitosis. This protein also mediates cellular processes that are essential for interphase progression. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2016]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-110
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin