- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NEGR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 189-218 amino acids from the Central region of human NEGR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NEGR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Neuronal growth regulator 1, IgLON family member 4, NEGR1, IGLON4
- Protein Accession Number: Q7Z3B1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 88984537
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 257194
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NEGR1 may be involved in cell-adhesion. May function as a trans-neural growth-promoting factor in regenerative axon sprouting in the mammalian brain (By similarity).
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Fontaine-Bisson, B., et al. Diabetologia 53(10):2155-2162(2010)
- 3: Holzapfel, C., et al. IntObes (Lond) 34(10):1538-1545(2010)
- 4: Melen, E., et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 126(3):631-637(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-833
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin