- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: ASSAREHLLFVRR-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in Human Lung and Kidney lysates at up to 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HECW2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HECW2, HECT, C2 and WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 2, NEDD4-related E3 ubiquitin ligase NEDL2, KIAA1301 protein, EndoNEDD4, DKFZp686M17164, NEDL2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065811.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55741473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57520
- 1: Nagase T, Kikuno R, Ishikawa KI, Hirosawa M, Ohara O. Prediction of the coding sequences of unidentified human genes. XVI. The complete sequences of 150 new cDNA clones from brain which code for large proteins in vitro. DNA Res. 2000 Feb 28;7(1):65-73.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-941
- Size: 0.1 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.