- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gly 58 - Asp 400
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39.6 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Nectin-3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD113,Nectin-3,PVRL3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NQS3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25945
- Poliovirus receptor-related 3 (PVRL3), also known as nectin-3 and CD113, is a human protein of the immunoglobulin superfamily which forms part of adherens junctions. Nectins are immunoglobulin-like adhesion molecules that interact with afadin (AF6; MIM 159559). Afadin is an actin filament-binding protein that connects nectins to the actin cytoskeleton. The nectin-afadin system organizes adherens junctions cooperatively with the cadherin system in epithelial cells. PVRL3 plays a role in cell-cell adhesion through heterophilic trans-interactions with nectin-like proteins or nectins, such as trans-interaction with PVRL2/nectin-2 at Sertoli-spermatid junctions. Furthermore, PVRL3 induces endocytosis-mediated down-regulation of PVR from the cell surface, resulting in reduction of cell movement and proliferation.
- 1: Mueller S., et al., 2003, J. Biol. Chem. 278:31251-31260.
- 2: Yu X., et al., 2009, Nat. Immunol. 10:48-57.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-929
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin