- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-362 of human NECAB3 (NP_112508.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NECAB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APBA2BP, EFCBP3, NIP1, STIP3, SYTIP2, XB51, dJ63M2.4, dJ63M2.5, N-terminal EF-hand calcium-binding protein 3, EF-hand calcium binding protein 3, Nek2-interacting protein 1, X11L-binding protein 51, amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family A, member 2 binding protein, amyloid beta A4 protein-binding family A member 2-binding protein, neuronal calcium-binding protein 3, neuronal calcium-binding protein NECAB3, synaptotagmin interacting protein 2, synaptotagmin interacting protein STIP3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 63941
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene interacts with the amino-terminal domain of the neuron-specific X11-like protein (X11L), inhibits the association of X11L with amyloid precursor protein through a non-competitive mechanism, and abolishes the suppression of beta-amyloid production by X11L. This protein, together with X11L, may play an important role in the regulatory system of amyloid precursor protein metabolism and beta-amyloid generation. The protein is phosphorylated by NIMA-related expressed kinase 2, and localizes to the Golgi apparatus. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-078
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.