- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This NECAB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-236 amino acids from the Central region of human NECAB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NECAB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: N-terminal EF-hand calcium-binding protein 1, EF-hand calcium-binding protein 1, Neuronal calcium-binding protein 1, NECAB1, EFCBP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N987
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760025
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64168
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
- 1: Wu, H., et al. DNA Seq. 18(1):73-79(2007)
- 2: Sugita, S., et al. Neurobiology 112(1):51-63(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-541
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.