- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NDUAB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 64-92 amino acids from the Central region of human NDUAB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NDUFA11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 11, Complex I-B147, CI-B147, NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit B147, NDUFA11
- Protein Accession Number: Q86Y39
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52000823
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 126328
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NDUFA11 encodes a subunit of the membrane-boundmitochondrial complex I. Complex I is composed of numerous subunitsand functions as the NADH-ubiquinol reductase of the mitochondrialelectron transport chain. Mutations in this gene are associatedwith severe mitochondrial complex I deficiency. Alternate splicingresults in multiple transcript variants.
- 1: Berger, I., et al. Ann. Neurol. 63(3):405-408(2008)
- 2: Takagaki, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 309(2):351-358(2003)
- 3: Murray, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(16):13619-13622(2003)
- 4: Carroll, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(52):50311-50317(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-237
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin