- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino acids near the center of NCOA4 (IN).
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: NCOA4 (IN) Peptideis used for blocking the activity of theNCOA4 (IN) Antibody
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NCOA4 (IN) Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCOA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NCOA4 Antibody: Nuclear receptor coactivator 4, NCoA-4, Androgen receptor coactivator 70 kDa protein, 70 kDa AR-activator, 70 kDa androgen receptor coactivator, Androgen receptor-associated protein of 70 kDa, Ret-activating protein ELE1, ARA70, ELE1, RFG
- Protein Accession Number: Q13772
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8928226
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8031
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NCOA4 Antibody: Study showed that NCOA4-mediated ferritin complex degradation supplies iron to mitochondria. Loss of COPZ1 induces NCOA4 mediated autophagy and ferroptosis in glioblastoma cell lines. NCOA4-mediated ferritinophagy promoted inflammatory responses in periodontitis. Low expression of ferritinophagy-related NCOA4 gene in relation to unfavorable outcome and defective immune cells infiltration in clear cell renal carcinoma.
- 1: Fujimaki et al. Mol Cell Biol. 2019; 39(14): e00010-19
- 2: Zhang et al. Oncogene. 2021; 40(8): 1425-1439
- 3: Guo et al. J Periodontal Res. 2021; 56(3): 523-534
- 4: Mou et al. BMC Cancer. 2021; 21(1):18
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9663P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin