- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NCK2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 63-92 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NCK2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytoplasmic protein NCK2, Growth factor receptor-bound protein 4, NCK adaptor protein 2, Nck-2, SH2/SH3 adaptor protein NCK-beta, NCK2, GRB4
- Protein Accession Number: O43639
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8440
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the NCK family of adaptorproteins. The protein contains three SH3 domains and one SH2domain. The protein has no known catalytic function but has beenshown to bind and recruit various proteins involved in theregulation of receptor protein tyrosine kinases. It is throughthese regulatory activities that this protein is believed to beinvolved in cytoskeletal reorganization. Alternate transcriptionalsplice variants, encoding different isoforms, have beencharacterized.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Guan, S., et al. J. Invest. Dermatol. 129(8):1909-1920(2009)
- 3: Liu, J., et al. PLoS ONE(11), E7805 (2009) :
- 4: Akiyama, M., et al. BrOphthalmol 92(9):1293-1296(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-480
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin