- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NCAPH2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 198-227 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NCAPH2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCAPH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Condensin-2 complex subunit H2, Chromosome-associated protein H2, hCAP-H2, Kleisin-beta, Non-SMC condensin II complex subunit H2, NCAPH2, CAPH2
- Protein Accession Number: Q6IBW4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74709496
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29781
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Structural maintenance of chromosomes (SMC) and non-SMC condensin proteins associate into complexes that have been implicated in the process of chromosome condensation. A crucial prerequisite for accurate segregation of replicated sister chromatids is the condensation of the chromosomes into a manageable form prior to metaphase. The condensin I complex consists of two SMC subunits, SMC2 and SMC4, and three non-SMC subunits, CAP-H, CAP-G, and CAP-D2. An alternative complex, the condensin II complex, contains alternate non-SMC subunits, CAP-G2, CAP-H2, and CAP-D3. CAP-H2 is also known as Non-SMC condensin II complex, subunit H2 (NCAPH2) or kleisin beta isoform 2. The three non-SMC subunits in the condensing complexes form a regulatory subcomplex that is required to activate the SMC ATPases and to promote mitosis-specific chromatin binding of the holocomplex. The precise individual functions of each non-SMC protein in activation remain to be determined.
- 1: Ono,T., et al. Cell 115 (1), 109-121 (2003).
- 2: Schleiffer,A., et al. Mol. Cell 11 (3), 571-575 (2003).
- 3: Loftus, B.J., et al., Genomics 60(3):295-308 (1999).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-691
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.