- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DSESSGNESQKARH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Not yet tested - our routinely used western blotting protocol does not allow detection of proteins as large as the calculated size of 303kDa according to NP_899099.2. Therefore we cannot recommend an optimal concentration and the antibody is an aspiring product. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Nbeal2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nbeal2, neurobeachin-like 2, 1110014F23Rik, BC042396, mKIAA0540, OTTMUSP00000043650, OTTMUSP00000043652, neurobeachin-like protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_899099.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 254911027
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 235627
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-328
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.