- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Natriuretic Peptide Receptor C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 67-97 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human Natriuretic Peptide Receptor C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:200
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NPR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Atrial natriuretic peptide receptor 3, Atrial natriuretic peptide clearance receptor, Atrial natriuretic peptide receptor type C, ANP-C, ANPR-C, NPR-C, NPR3, ANPRC, C5orf23, NPRC
- Protein Accession Number: P17342
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27735161
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4883
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ANPC is a receptor for atrial natriuretic peptide. It does not exhibit guanylate cyclase activity. There seem to be at least three ANP receptors: two with guanylate cyclase activity (ANPA and ANPB) and one (ANPC) which is probably responsible for the clearance of ANP from the circulation without a role in signal transduction.
- 1: References for protein:
- 2: Porter, J.G., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 171(2):796-803 (1990).
- 3: Lowe, D.G., et al., Nucleic Acids Res. 18 (11), 3412 (1990).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-401
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin