- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human NAPRTase is fused at the N-terminus to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: ~0.27 U/mg protein. One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that synthesizes 1umol nicotinic acid mononucleotide (NaMN) per min.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 50mM HEPES/KOH pH 7.5 containing 300mM potassium chloride and 10mM DTT.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml (Lot specific)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -80°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NAPRT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nicotinate Phosphoribosyltransferase, FHA-HIT-interacting Protein, FHIP, EC 184.108.40.206
- Protein Accession Number: Q6XQN6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 166221824
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 93100
- Human nicotinate phosphoribosyltransferase (NAPRTase) is localized in the cytoplasm and is involved in biological processes such as NAD biosynthetic and metabolic processes, nicotinamide metabolic process, nicotinate nucleotide salvage, response to oxidative stress and water-soluble vitamin metabolic process. It functions by catalyzing the conversion of nicotinic acid (NA) to NA mononucleotide (NaMN) and is essential for NA to increase cellular NAD levels and prevent oxidative stress of the cells. It is a crucial factor in the NAD+ biosynthesis pathway. Catalytic activity: Beta-nicotinate D-ribonucleotide + diphosphate = nicotinate + 5-phospho-alpha-D-ribose 1-diphosphate.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-363
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.