- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NAP1L3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 432-459 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NAP1L3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NAP1L3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleosome assembly protein 1-like 3, NAP1L3, BNAP
- Protein Accession Number: Q99457
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 60416442
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4675
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the nucleosome assemblyprotein (NAP) family. It is linked closely to a region of genesresponsible for several X-linked mental retardation syndromes.Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for thisgene, but the biological validity of the variants has not beendetermined.
- 1: Ross, M.T., et al. Nature 434(7031):325-337(2005)
- 2: Reddy, P.H., et al. Genomics 46(2):174-182(1997)
- 3: Watanabe, T.K., et al. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 74(4):281-285(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-227
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.