- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: AELRCMCIKT TSGIHPKNIQ SLEVIGKGTH CNQVEVIATL KDGRKICLDP DAPRIKKIVQ KKLAGDESAD
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human neutrophils using a concentration range of 1.0 - 10.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized NAP-2 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted NAP-2 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing NAP-2 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPBP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PBP, TC1, TC2, TGB, LDGF, MDGF, TGB1, B-TG1, CTAP3, CXCL7, NAP-2, SCYB7, THBGB, LA-PF4, THBGB1, Beta-TG, CTAPIII, CTAP-III, Platelet basic protein, C-X-C motif chemokine 7, PBP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002695.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5473
- NAP-2 is a CXC chemokine that can signal through the CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors. It is produced in leukocytes by enzymatic processing of a precursor called platelet basic protein (PBP). NAP-2 chemoattracts and activates neutrophils. Recombinant human NAP-2 protein is a 7.6 kDa protein containing 70 amino acid residues including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CXC chemokines, and also including the ELR motif common to CXC chemokines that bind to CXCR1 and CXCR2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-368
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.