- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DLFLNYSMNMQPED
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA, ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 34.6kDa according to NP_079141.1). Recommended concentration: 0.05-0.1ug/ml.An additional band of approx. 37kDa is observed and is consistent with the observations of higher molecular weight bands regularly found with antibodies from other sources.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows nuclear staining in spermatogonia. Recommended concentration, 1-2ug/ml.Enzyme immunoassay: Sandwich-type ELISA with increasing amount of recombinant NANOG captured by a rabbit antibody. Recommended reporter concentration: 5-10ug/ml. This antibody was reported to work in sandwich-type ELISA both as a capturer and as a reporter in combination with EB06860.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10433 - HeLa Nuclear Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NANOG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NANOG, Nanog homeobox, homeobox transcription factor Nanog, homeobox transcription factor Nanog-delta 48
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079141.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13376298
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79923
- 1: Yasuda SY, Tsuneyoshi N, Sumi T, Hasegawa K, Tada T, Nakatsuji N, Suemori H. NANOG maintains self-renewal of primate ES cells in the absence of a feeder layer. Genes Cells. 2006 Sep;11(9):1115-23.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-932
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin