- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: NALP7 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human NALP7.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 90 - 140 of NALP7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NALP7 antibody can be used for detection of NALP7 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: NALP7 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: NALP7 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: NALP7 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NLRP7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NALP7 Antibody: HYDM, PAN7, NALP7, NOD12, PYPAF3, CLR19.4, NACHT, LRR and PYD domains-containing protein 7, Nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain protein 12
- Protein Accession Number: NP_631915
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46049100
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 199713
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NALP7 Antibody: NOD proteins include the apoptosis regulator APAF1 (apoptotic protease activating factor 1) and mammalian NOD-LRR proteins. NALP7, also known as PYPAF3, a member of the related PYRIN-containing APAF1-like proteins (PYPAFs/NALPs) is thought to play a crucial role in cell proliferation. NALP7 has a C-terminal leucine-rich repeat (LRR) region, an N-terminal Pyrin domain (PYD) followed by a NACHT domain, and a NACHT-associated domain. It is expressed in numerous tissues including uterus and ovary, with low levels in heart and brain. NALP7 inhibits caspase-1-dependent interleukin-1β secretion and is a feedback regulator of interleukin-1β secretion. Defects in the NALP7 gene are known to cause the formation of a hydatidiform mole (HYDM) and reduce the growth of carcinoma cell lines.
- 1: Tschopp J, Martinon F, and Burns K. NALPs: a novel protein family involved in inflammation. Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol.2003; 4:95-104.
- 2: Kinoshita T, Wang Y, Hasegawa M, et al. PYPAF3, a PYRIN-containing APAF-1-like protein, is a feedback regulator of caspase-1-dependent interleukin-1beta secretion. J. Biol. Chem.2005; 280:21720-5.
- 3: Okada K, Hirota E, Mizutani Y, et al. Oncogenic role of NALP7 in testicular seminomas. Cancer Sci.2004; 95: 949-54.
- 4: Murdoch S, Djuric U, Mazhar B, et al. Mutations in NALP7 cause recurrent hydatidiform moles and reproductive wastage in humans. Nat. Genet.2006; 38: 300-2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5963
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.