- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human NALP6.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: NALP6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of NALP6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NALP6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NLRP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AVR, NAVR, PAN3, NALP6, PYPAF5, CLR11.4, NAVR/AVR, NACHT, LRR and PYD domains-containing protein 6, PYRIN-containing APAF1-like protein 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_612202
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21264320
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 171389
- 1: Grenier JM, Wang L, Manji GA, et al. Functional screening of five PYPAF family members identifies PYPAF5 as a novel regulator of NF-kappaB and caspase-1. FEBS Lett. 2002; 530:73-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5961P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.