- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 12 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human NALP2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: NALP2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of NALP2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NALP2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NLRP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NBS1, PAN1, NALP2, PYPAF2, CLR19.9, NBS1, NACHT, LRR and PYD domains-containing protein 2, Nucleotide-binding site protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060322
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8923473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55655
- 1: Bruey JM, Bruey-Sedano N, Newman R, et al. PAN1/NALP2/PYPAF2, an inducible inflammatory mediator that regulates NF-kB and caspase-1 activation in macrophages. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:51897-907.
- 2: Cagnard N, Letourneur F, Essabbani A, et al. Interleukin-32, CCL2, PF4F1 and GFD10 are the only cytokine/chemokine genes differentially expressed by in vitro cultured rheumatoid and osteoarthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. Eur. Cyto. Network 2005; 16:289-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3027P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.