- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant mouse NAIP5 (BIR2 domain/aa 159-227).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: (1ug/ml).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes mouse NAIP1, 2 and 5. Not tested on mouse NAIP6 and mouse NAIP7 but should also work due to high homology in the BIR2 domain.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Naip5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein 1, 2, 5; Baculoviral IAP Repeat-containing Protein 1a, 1b, 1e; Birc 1a, 1b, 1e
- Protein Accession Number: 12643317
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: Q9R016
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17951
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The inflammasome is a multiprotein complex that mediates the activation of caspase-1, which promotes, amongst others, the secretion of the proinflammatory cytokines interleukin (IL)-1beta and IL-18. Members of the Nod-like receptor (NLR) family are critical components of the inflammasome that link danger-signals to caspase-1 activation. The NLR member IPAF/NLRC4 senses bacterial flagellin and a conserved type III secretion system (TTSS) rod component. A member of the NLR family, NAIP5 directly and specifically interacts with flagellin, triggers a physical NAIP5-NLRC4 association leading to NLRC4 activation. The related NAIP2 functions analogously to NAIP5, serving as a specific inflammasome receptor for TTSS rod proteins such as Salmonella PrgJ and Burkholderia BsaK.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-158
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.