- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human NAIP.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: NAIP peptide is used for blocking the activity of the NAIP antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NAIP peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NAIP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BIRC1, NLRB1, psiNAIP, BIRC1, Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 1, Neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein
- Protein Accession Number: AAC52047
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1737213
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4671
- 1: Roy N, Mahadevan MS, McLean M, et al. The gene for neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein is partially deleted in individuals with spinal muscular atrophy. Cell 1995; 80:167-78.
- 2: Li W, Moore MJ, Vasileva N, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is a functional receptor for the SARS coronavirus. Nature 2003;426:450-4.
- 3: Crackower MA, Sarao R, Oudit GY, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is an essential regulator of heart function. Nature 2002;417:822-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3315P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.