- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Full-length NAD 5’-nucleotidase (Haemophilus influenzae) without the signal peptide corresponding to the first 26 aa.
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: With AMP: 856.4 nmol of Ade/min/mg of proteinWith NMN: 110,3 nmol of NR/min/mg of proteinWith NAD: 5.4 nmol of Ade/min per mg of protein | 5.3 nmol of NR/min/mg of protein
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 5mM KH2PO4, pH 6.8 containing 100mM TRIS-HCl (pH 8.5) and 10mM MgCl2.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5mg/ml (Lot specific)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -80°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: nadN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NadN, NAD Pyrophosphatase/5'-nucleotidase
- Protein Accession Number: Q4QNY4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 81336775
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3429631
- NadN (NAD nucleotidase) is a periplasmic enzyme from Haemophilus influenzae, a major pathogen of the respiratory tract in humans that has developed the capability to exploit host NAD(P) for its nicotinamide dinucleotide requirement. NadN plays a central role by degrading NAD into adenosine and NR (nicotinamide riboside), NMN to nicotinamide riboside and AMP to adenosine. It shows a broad substrate specificity, recognizing either mono- or di-nucleotide nicotinamides and different adenosine phosphates with a maximal activity on 5'-adenosine monophosphate. It can be used as an economically alternative to produce NR (nicotinamide riboside). Catalytic activity: NAD=AMP + NMN=Ade+NR+PPi | AMP=Ade+Pi | NMN=NR+Pi
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-368
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805