- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: N-Cadherin (CD325) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.800~804 (A-I-K-P-V) derived from Human N-Cadherin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total N-Cadherin protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 140 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDHN, NCAD, CD325, CDw325, CDH2, CDCN
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001783.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14589889
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1000
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. CDH2 may be involved in neuronal recognition mechanism. In hippocampal neurons, may regulate dendritic spine density
- 1: Bhatt A. S. et. al (2005) Oncogene 24:5333-5343Salomon D. et. al (1992) J. Cell Sci. 102:7-17The MGC Project Team (2004) Genome Res. 14:2121-2127
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-671
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.