- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: MYL9 antibody was raised against amino acids 12-27 from the C-Terminus of human myosin light chain protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MYL9 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 - 5 μg/mL, and flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYL9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MYL9, 20 kDa myosin light chain, LC20, MLC-2C, MLC2, Myosin RLC, MRLC1, MYRL2
- Protein Accession Number: P24844
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20141521
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10398
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MYL9 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-437
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.