- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MYH7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 185-211 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MYH7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 223 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYH7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myosin-7, Myosin heavy chain 7, Myosin heavy chain slow isoform, MyHC-slow, Myosin heavy chain, cardiac muscle beta isoform, MyHC-beta, MYH7, MYHCB
- Protein Accession Number: P12883
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83304912
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4625
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Muscle myosin is a hexameric protein containing 2 heavychain subunits, 2 alkali light chain subunits, and 2 regulatorylight chain subunits. This gene encodes the beta (or slow) heavychain subunit of cardiac myosin. It is expressed predominantly innormal human ventricle. It is also expressed in skeletal muscletissues rich in slow-twitch type I muscle fibers. Changes in therelative abundance of this protein and the alpha (or fast) heavysubunit of cardiac myosin correlate with the contractile velocityof cardiac muscle. Its expression is also altered during thyroidhormone depletion and hemodynamic overloading. Mutations in thisgene are associated with familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy,myosin storage myopathy, dilated cardiomyopathy, and Laingearly-onset distal myopathy.
- 1: Millat, G., et al. Clin. Chim. Acta 411 (23-24), 1983-1991 (2010) :
- 2: Eijgelsheim, M., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(19):3885-3894(2010)
- 3: Millat, G., et al. EurMed Genet 53(5):261-267(2010)
- 4: Muelas, N., et al. Neurology 75(8):732-741(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-342
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.