- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MYH14 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 654-668 amino acids from the Central region of human MYH14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 228 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYH14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myosin-14, Myosin heavy chain 14, Myosin heavy chain, non-muscle IIc, Non-muscle myosin heavy chain IIc, NMHC II-C, MYH14, KIAA2034
- Protein Accession Number: Q7Z406
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 327478526
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79784
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cellular myosin that appears to play a role in cytokinesis, cell shape, and specialized functions such as secretion and capping (By similarity).
- 1: Leal A.,et al.Gene 312:165-171(2003).
- 2: Nagase T.,et al.Submitted (JAN-2007) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Grimwood J.,et al.Nature 428:529-535(2004).
- 4: Bienvenut W.V.,et al.Submitted (NOV-2006) to UniProtKB.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-023
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin