- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Myeloperoxidase antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 60-89 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human Myeloperoxidase.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 84 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myeloperoxidase, MPO, Myeloperoxidase, 89 kDa myeloperoxidase, 84 kDa myeloperoxidase, Myeloperoxidase light chain, Myeloperoxidase heavy chain, MPO
- Protein Accession Number: P05164
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129825
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4353
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Myeloperoxidase (MPO) is a heme protein synthesized duringmyeloid differentiation that constitutes the major component ofneutrophil azurophilic granules. Produced as a single chainprecursor, myeloperoxidase is subsequently cleaved into a light andheavy chain. The mature myeloperoxidase is a tetramer composed of2 light chains and 2 heavy chains. This enzyme produces hypohalousacids central to the microbicidal activity of netrophils. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Banerjee, M., et al. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 249(1):47-54(2010)
- 2: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 3: Nahon, P., et al. Antioxid. Redox Signal. (2010) In press :
- 4: Wang, Y., et al. J. Huazhong Univ. Sci. Technol. Med. Sci. 30(4):437-442(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-914
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.