- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells were used as the immunogen for this Myeloid cell marker antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Myeloid cell marker antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. No special pretreatment is required for staining of formalin/paraffin tissues.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: Unknown
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes a 183kDa protein with DNA-binding characteristics, which is identified as a myeloid cell specific antigen. Clone BM-1 antibody reacts with myeloid precursor cells and granulocytes in bone marrow. Its antigen appears to be restricted to M2 and M3 acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) subtypes. This type of marker is useful in the identification of different levels of cellular differentiation. BM-1 and BM-2 antibodies react with early precursor and mature forms of human myeloid cells. This mAb is useful in the identification of myelogenous leukemias, distinguishing granulocytic sarcomas from lymphoid malignancies and also in the study of differentiation and transformation of human myeloid cells. The biological function of the marker protein is not clear, although it has been proposed that it may play a role in cell differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-256
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.