- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DHSRSTKAVSEK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 28kDa band observed in Rat Spinal Cord lysates (calculated MW of 28.5kDa according to Human NP_000521.1 and of 27.7kDa according to Rat NP_058723.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: The presence of this PNS protein in Rat Spinal Cord is likely due to contamination with spinal roots during extraction from the animal.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Rat Spinal Cord Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MPZ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: myelin protein zero, myelin protein zero (Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy 1B) , MPZ, CHM, CMT1, CMT1B, CMT2I, CMT2J, CMT4E, CMTDI3, DSS, HMSNIB, MPP, P0
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000521.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505243
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4359
- 1: LeBlanc SE, Ward RM, Svaren J. Neuropathy-associated Egr2 mutants disrupt cooperative activation of myelin protein zero by Egr2 and Sox10. Mol Cell Biol. 2007 May;27(9):3521-9. Epub 2007 Feb 26.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-925
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.