- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat, Human, Mouse, Primate, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Myelin Basic Protein monoclonal antibody was raised against amino acids 130 - 136 of Myelin Basic Protein (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Myelin Basic Protein antibody can be used in immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, and flow cytometry.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, contains no preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MBP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MBP, Myelin A1 protein, Myelin basic protein
- Protein Accession Number: P02686
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17378805
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4155
- USER NOTE: This product ships on dry ice.
- Myelin Basic Protein Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-792
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin