- SPECIES: Mycoplasma crocodyli
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MSVFDSKFKG IHVYSEIGEL ESVLVHEPGR EIDYITPARL DELLFSAILE SHDARKEHKQ FVAELKANDI NVVELIDLVA ETYDLASQEA KDKLIEEFLE DSEPVLSEEH KVVVRNFLKA KKTSRELVEI MMAGITKTDL GIEADHELIV DPMPNLYFTR DPFASVGNGV TIHYMRYKVR QRETLFSRFV FSNHPKLINT PWYYDPSLKL SIEGGDVFIY NNDTLVVGVS ERTDLQTVTL LAKNIVANKE CEFKRIVAIN VPKWTNLMHL DTWLTMLDKD KFLYSPIAND VFKFWDYDLV NGGAEPQPVE NGLPLEGLLQ SIINKKPVLI PIAGEGASQM EIERETHFDG TNYLAIRPGV VIGYSRNEKT NAALEAAGIK VLPFHGNQLS LGMGNARCMS MPLSRKDVKW
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was measured by its ability to induce apoptosis in Jurkat cells using a concentration of 100-150 ng/mL. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 97% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Mycoplasma Arginine Deiminase recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Mycoplasma Arginine Deiminase stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Mycoplasma Arginine Deiminase recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: arcA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MCRO_0627
- Protein Accession Number: YP_003560236.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 294155852
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8970640
- Arginine Deiminase (ADI) is a microbial enzyme from Mycoplasma produced in E.coli. It has high affinity to L-arginine and hydrolyzes L-arginine to citrulline and ammonia. Low concentrations of ADI have been shown to inhibit proliferation in certain cultured cells by arresting the cell cycle in G (1) and/or S phase. Higher concentrations of ADI lead to subsequent apoptosis. Recombinant Mycoplasma Arginine Deiminase is a 46.4 kDa protein consisting of 409 amino acids.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-582
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin