- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 268-386
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: C-myc (N-88) antibody can be used for the detection of C-myc (N-88) by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.8 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MYC antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BHLHE39, Myc proto-oncogene protein, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, bHLHe39, MRTL, MYCC, c-Myc, Cmyc (N88)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002458.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12962935
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4609
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C-myc, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog. This protein participates in the regulation of gene transcription. It binds DNA both in a non-specific manner and also specifically to recognizes the core sequence CAC[GA]TG. Seems to activate the transcription of growth-related genes.
- 1: Adams, J. M., Gerondakis, S., Webb, E., Corcoran, L. M., Cory, S. Cellular myc oncogene is altered by chromosome translocation to an immunoglobulin locus in murine plasmacytomas and is rearranged similarly in human Burkitt lymphomas. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 80: 1982-1986, 1983.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7118
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.