- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MXD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 23-50 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MXD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MXD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Max dimerization protein 1, Max dimerizer 1, Protein MAD, MXD1, MAD
- Protein Accession Number: Q05195
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 729978
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4084
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MAX dimerization protein belongs to a subfamily ofMAX-interacting proteins. This protein competes with MYC forbinding to MAX to form a sequence-specific DNA-binding complex,acts as a transcriptional repressor (while MYC appears to functionas an activator) and is a candidate tumor suppressor. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Wu, S., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 315(18):3099-3111(2009)
- 2: Chou, C.K., et al. Mol. Carcinog. 48(11):1048-1058(2009)
- 3: Zhu, J., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105(18):6584-6589(2008)
- 4: Jiang, K., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 36(5):1517-1531(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-988
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin