- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: Colorectal
- TISSUE/CELL TYPE (Expanded): Colon ascending
- SPECIES: Human, Mouse, Rat
- GENERAL DIAGNOSIS: Multiple Species Tissue Array - Colon Tissue
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF), in-situ hybridization (ISH) and fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH).
10 μm tissue sections are recommended for ISH applications to avoid false negative results. 10 μm single tissue slides are available upon request. This product has not been evaluated for effectiveness in ISH or FISH applications.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for up to two years when stored in a cool, dry lab area.
- FIXATION: Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded
- The Multiple Species Tissue Array (MSTA) slides were designed to study protein expression patterns in different cells and tissues from multiple species. Tissue slices from three different species are mounted on each MSTA slide which can then be treated as a single histological slide for H&E staining, immunohistochemistry, or in situ hybridization. This format allows a rapid analysis of protein expression and localization across different species. MSTA slides can also be used to quickly determine the species reactivity of a given antibody.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-700-MSTA
- Size: 1 pack
- List Price: $130.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.