- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This MUL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 272-301 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MUL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MUL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitochondrial ubiquitin ligase activator of NFKB 1, 632-, E3 SUMO-protein ligase MUL1, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase MUL1, Growth inhibition and death E3 ligase, Mitochondrial-anchored protein ligase, MAPL, Putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 266, RING finger protein 218, MUL1, C1orf166, GIDE, MAPL, MULAN, RNF218
- Protein Accession Number: Q969V5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74760689
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79594
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that plays a role in the control of mitochondrial morphology. Promotes mitochondrial fragmentation and influences mitochondrial localization. Inhibits cell growth. When overexpressed, activates JNK through MAP3K7/TAK1 and induces caspase-dependent apoptosis. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfer the ubiquitin to targeted substrates.
- 1: Laure, L., et al. FEBS J. 277(20):4322-4337(2010)
- 2: Braschi, E., et al. EMBO Rep. 10(7):748-754(2009)
- 3: Venkatesan, K., et al. Nat. Methods 6(1):83-90(2009)
- 4: Zhang, B., et al. Cell Res. 18(9):900-910(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-663
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.