- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide corresponding to a site on the Muc 2 glycoprotein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: MUC2 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10mM PBS/1% BSA buffer pH 7.4 with 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MUC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MUC2, Intestinal mucin-2, Mucin-like protein, MUC-2, Mucin 2, intestinal/tracheal, Mucin 2, Mucin-2, MLP, SMUC
- Protein Accession Number: Q02817
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2506877
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4583
- USER NOTE: Do not freeze
- MUC2 Antibody [SPM512]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-047
- Size: 250 ul
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.