- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic human MUC2 (MI-29) peptide (VNTR region).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MUC2 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Reacts with colon gastric cancer cells, normal intestine, colon and salivary gland (immunoperoxidase staining) ; human colon cancer cell line LS174T by flow cytometry & Western blotting. Epitope defined as -GTQTP- (GlyThrGlnThrPro) .
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at 2 °C to 8 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MUC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MUC2, Intestinal mucin-2, Mucin-like protein, MUC-2, Mucin 2, intestinal/tracheal, Mucin 2, Mucin-2, MLP, SMUC
- Protein Accession Number: Q02817
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2506877
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4583
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MUC2 Antibody [Ccp58]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-994
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.