- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human MTUS1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MTUS1 antibody can be used for detection of MTUS1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. MTUS1 antibody can be used for detection of MTUS1 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa, 141 kDa, 136 kDa, 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store MTUS1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MTUS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MTUS1, ATIP, DKFZp586D1519, DKFZp686F20243, FLJ14295, KIAA1288, MP44, MTSG1, ATBP, ICIS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065800
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17865632
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57509
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MTUS1 contains a C-terminal domain and is able to interact with the angiotension II (AT2) receptor and a large coiled-coil region allowing dimerization. One of the isoforms has been shown to be a mitochondrial protein that acts as a tumor suppressor and partcipates in AT2 signaling pathways. Other isoforms may be nuclear or transmembrane proteins but it has not been determined whether they also participate in AT2 signaling pathways.This gene encodes a protein which contains a C-terminal domain able to interact with the angiotension II (AT2) receptor and a large coiled-coil region allowing dimerization. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. One of the transcript variants has been shown to encode a mitochondrial protein that acts as a tumor suppressor and partcipates in AT2 signaling pathways. Other variants may encode nuclear or transmembrane proteins but it has not been determined whether they also participate in AT2 signaling pathways.
- 1: Nouet, S., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (28), 28989-28997.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-990
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin