- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-250 of human MTMR9 (NP_056273.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 63kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MTMR9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MTMR9, myotubularin related protein 9, MTMR8, C8orf9, LIP-STYX, DKFZP434K171, DKFZp434K171, myotubularin related protein 8, MGC126672, myotubularin-related protein 9, myotubularin-related protein 9 variant
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 66036
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a myotubularin-related protein that is atypical to most other members of the myotubularin-related protein family because it has no dual-specificity phosphatase domain. The encoded protein contains a double-helical motif similar to the SET interaction domain, which is thought to have a role in the control of cell proliferation. In mouse, a protein similar to the encoded protein binds with MTMR7, and together they dephosphorylate phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate and inositol 1,3-bisphosphate.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-803
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin