- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MTMR4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 695-723 amino acids from the Central region of human MTMR4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 133 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MTMR4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myotubularin-related protein 4, FYVE domain-containing dual specificity protein phosphatase 2, FYVE-DSP2, Zinc finger FYVE domain-containing protein 11, MTMR4, KIAA0647, ZFYVE11
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYA4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296438298
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9110
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Dephosphorylates proteins phosphorylated on Ser, Thr, and Tyr residues and low molecular weight phosphatase substrate para-nitrophenylphosphate. Phosphorylates phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate (PIP3).
- 1: Yu, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(11):8454-8462(2010) Dolley, G., et al. Mol. Genet. Metab. 97(2):149-154(2009) Plant, P.J., et al. Biochem. J. 419(1):57-63(2009) Colland, F., et al. Genome Res. 14(7):1324-1332(2004) Zhao, R., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 265(2):329-338(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-896
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.