- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: MSK1 (phospho Ser212) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 212 (A-Y-S (p)-F-C) derived from Human MSK1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of MSK1 only when phosphorylated at serine 212.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPS6KA5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: polypeptide 5, KS6A5, MSPK1, RPS6KA5, RLPK
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004746.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32528295
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9252
- Serine/threonine kinase required for the mitogen or stress-induced phosphorylation of the transcription factors CREB (cAMP response element-binding protein) and ATF1 (activating transcription factor-1). Essential role in the control of RELA transcriptional activity in response to TNF. Directly represses transcription via phosphorylation of 'Ser-1' of histone H2A. Phosphorylates 'Ser-10' of histone H3 in response to mitogenics, stress stimuli and epidemal growth-factor (EGF), which results in the transcriptional activation of several immediate early genes, including proto-oncogenes c-fos/FOS and c-jun/JUN. May also phosphorylate 'Ser-28' of histone H3. Mediates the mitogen- and stress-induced phosphorylation of high mobility group protein 14 (HMG-14).
- 1: McCoy CE, et al. (2007) Biochem J 402, 491-501
- 2: McCoy CE, et al. (2005)Biochem J 387, 507-17
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-984
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.