- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: MS4A6A antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human MS4A6A.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of MS4A6A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MS4A6A antibody can be used for detection of MS4A6A by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of MS4A6A are known to exist; this antibody will detect the two longer isoforms. MS4A6A antibody is predicted to not cross-react with MS4A family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: MS4A6A Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: MS4A6A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MS4A6A antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MS4A6A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MS4A6A Antibody: CDA01, MS4A6, 4SPAN3, CD20L3, MST090, MSTP090, 4SPAN3.2, CDA01, Membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 6A, CD20 antigen-like 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071744
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23238238
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64231
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MS4A6A Antibody: The MS4A gene family in humans includes CD20 (MS4A1), FcRbeta (MS4A2), Htm4 (MS4A3), and at least 13 other genes encoding membrane proteins, most having characteristic tetraspanning topology and similar intron/exon splice boundaries. All family members display unique expression patterns among hematopoietic cells and non-lymphoid tissues. The function of MS4A6A has been suggested to be involved in signal transduction as a component of a multimeric receptor complex in Alzheimer's disease and cancer.
- 1: Liang Y and Tedder TF. Identification of a CD20-, FcepsilonRIbeta-, and HTm4-related gene family: sixteen new MS4A family members expressed in human and mouse. Genomics 2001; 72:119-27
- 2: Ishibashi K, Suzuki M, Sasaki S, et al. Identification of a new multigene four-transmembrane family (MS4A) related to CD20, HTm4 and beta subunit of the high-affinity IgE receptor. Gene 2001; 264:87-93.
- 3: Antúnez C, Boada M, Gonzalez-Pérez A, et al. The membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A (MS4A) gene cluster contains a common variant associated with Alzheimer's disease. Genome Med. 2011; 3:33
- 4: Hollingworth P, Harold D, Sims R, et al. Common variants at ABCA7, MS4A6A/MS4A4E, EPHA1, CD33 and CD2AP are associated with Alzheimer's disease. Nat. Genet. 2011; 43:429-35.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6593
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin