- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MS4A5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 22-48 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MS4A5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MS4A5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 5, CD20 antigen-like 2, Testis-expressed transmembrane protein 4, MS4A5, CD20L2, TETM4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H3V2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29611830
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64232
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the membrane-spanning 4Agene family. Members of this nascent protein family arecharacterized by common structural features and similar intron/exonsplice boundaries and display unique expression patterns amonghematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. Though this member isnot expressed in hematopoietic cells specifically, it may beinvolved in signal transduction like many of its related familymembers. The gene encoding this protein is localized to 11q12,among a cluster of family members.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Liang, Y., et al. Immunogenetics 53(5):357-368(2001)
- 3: Liang, Y., et al. Genomics 72(2):119-127(2001)
- 4: Ishibashi, K., et al. Gene 264(1):87-93(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-771
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin