- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MRPS24 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 21-50 amino acids from the Central region of human MRPS24.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MRPS24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 28S ribosomal protein S24, mitochondrial, MRP-S24, S24mt, bMRP-47, bMRP47, MRPS24
- Protein Accession Number: Q96EL2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64951
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mammalian mitochondrial ribosomal proteins are encoded bynuclear genes and help in protein synthesis within themitochondrion. Mitochondrial ribosomes (mitoribosomes) consist of asmall 28S subunit and a large 39S subunit. They have an estimated75% protein to rRNA composition compared to prokaryotic ribosomes,where this ratio is reversed. Another difference between mammalianmitoribosomes and prokaryotic ribosomes is that the latter containa 5S rRNA. Among different species, the proteins comprising themitoribosome differ greatly in sequence, and sometimes inbiochemical properties, which prevents easy recognition by sequencehomology. MRPS24 encodes a 28S subunit protein. A pseudogenecorresponding to this gene is found on chromosome 11. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 3: Zhang, Z., et al. Genomics 81(5):468-480(2003)
- 4: Kenmochi, N., et al. Genomics 77 (1-2), 65-70 (2001) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-220
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin