- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MRGPRX2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 287-315 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MRGPRX2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MRGPRX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member X2, MRGPRX2, MRGX2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96LB1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50401127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 117194
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MRGPRX2 is the orphan receptor. Probably involved in the function of nociceptive neurons. May regulate nociceptor function and/or development, including the sensation or modulation of pain. Cortistatin-14 seems to be a high potency ligand at this receptor. Cortistatin has several biological functions including roles in sleep regulation locomotor activity, and cortical function. In receptor-expressing cells, cortistatin-stimulated increases in intracellular Ca(2+) but had no effect on basal or forskolin-stimulated cAMP levels, suggesting that this receptor is G(q)-coupled.
- 1: Gembardt, F., et al. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 319 (1-2), 115-123 (2008) :
- 2: Yang, S., et al. Gene 352, 30-35 (2005) :
- 3: Robas, N., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(45):44400-44404(2003)
- 4: Takeda, S., et al. FEBS Lett. 520 (1-3), 97-101 (2002) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-544
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.