- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: MRGPRX2 antibody was raised against a peptide located in the C-Terminal cytoplasmic domain of MRGPRX2 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: MRGPRX2 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 20 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MRGPRX2 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MRGPRX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MRGPRX2, MRGX2, MAS-related GPR, member X2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96LB1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50401127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 117194
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MRGPRX2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-297
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.