- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: APKQDPKPKFQEG-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell lines HepG2 and NIH3T3 and approx 40kDa band observed in Mouse, Rat and Pig Liver lysates (calculated MW of 37.2kDa according to Human NP_006782.1, Mouse NP_077751.1, Rat NP_001011999.1 and Pig XP_001927776.1 and 41.5kDa according to Human NP_996670.1, Mouse NP_001034236.1 and Pig XP_001927789.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_006782.1) and isoform 2 (NP_996670.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MORF4L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MORF4L1, MRG15, MORF-related gene 15, mortality factor 4 like 1, Eaf3, FWP006, HsT17725, MEAF3, MGC10631, MORFRG15, Esa1p-associated factor 3 homolog, MORF-related gene on chromosome 15
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006782.1,NP_996670.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5803102
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10933
- 1: Pardo PS, Leung JK, Lucchesi JC, Pereira-Smith OM. MRG15, a Novel Chromodomain Protein, Is Present in Two Distinct Multiprotein Complexes Involved in Transcriptional Activation. J Biol Chem. 2002 Dec 27;277(52):50860-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-901
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin