- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MPP3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 406-434 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MPP3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MPP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAGUK p55 subfamily member 3, Discs large homolog 3, Protein MPP3, MPP3, DLG3
- Protein Accession Number: Q13368
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 150421601
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4356
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene product is a member of a family ofmembrane-associated proteins termed MAGUKs (membrane-associatedguanylate kinase homologs). MAGUKs interact with the cytoskeletonand regulate cell proliferation, signaling pathways, andintracellular junctions. This protein contains a conservedsequence, called the SH3 (src homology 3) motif, found in severalother proteins that associate with the cytoskeleton and aresuspected to play important roles in signal transduction.Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been identified. Onetranscript variant is experimentally supported, but it doesn'tencode a protein.
- 1: Qin, L., et al. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 15(7):509-512(2007)
- 2: Kantardzhieva, A., et al. FEBS J. 273(6):1152-1165(2006)
- 3: Stelzl, U., et al. Cell 122(6):957-968(2005)
- 4: Fukuhara, H., et al. Oncogene 22(40):6160-6165(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-830
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.