- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MPP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 301-327 amino acids from the Central region of human MPP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MPP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 55 kDa erythrocyte membrane protein, p55, Membrane protein, palmitoylated 1, MPP1, DXS552E, EMP55
- Protein Accession Number: Q00013
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1346575
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4354
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the prototype of the membrane-associatedguanylate kinase (MAGUK) family proteins. MAGUKs interact with thecytoskeleton and regulate cell proliferation, signaling pathways,and intercellular junctions. The encoded protein is an extensivelypalmitoylated membrane phosphoprotein containing a PDZ domain, aSrc homology 3 (SH3) motif, and a guanylate kinase domain. Thisgene product interacts with various cytoskeletal proteins and celljunctional proteins in different tissue and cell types, and may beinvolved in the regulation of cell shape, hair cell development,neural patterning of the retina, and apico-basal polarity and tumorsuppression pathways in non-erythroid cells. Multiple transcriptvariants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Seo, P.S., et al. Exp. Biol. Med. (Maywood) 234(3):255-262(2009)
- 2: Seo, P.S., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1793(2):281-289(2009)
- 3: Gosens, I., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 16(16):1993-2003(2007)
- 4: Kusunoki, H., et al. Proteins 64(3):804-807(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-360
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin